[Vision2020] Plan to Divide Electoral Votes Progresses

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 7 05:52:58 PST 2005

Mr. Burns -

Yes.  I would agree fully with such plan.  There was a saying brought up
during this past election fiasco:

"If every vote counts, count every vote."

I would even distribute the state's electoral vote according to the
percentage that each candidate garnered.

Agree?

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy