[Vision2020] Plan to Divide Electoral Votes Progresses

Christian Burns christian.burns at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:41:26 PST 2005

Now Tom,

If there was such a plan enacted in all fifty states do you realize
what would happen? It would take away control from urban areas and
give fly-over country dominion over the electoral process. Are you
willing to be consistant on that? It would also give power to third
parties. If a congressional district happened to go Green or
Libertarian is that ok with you?

I would certainly we willing to mix it up, but would progressives?

Christian