[Vision2020] Re: Community Review Board

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 12:00:04 PST 2005

Hey, wait a minute!

Doesn't Doug Wilson more than qualify as the Town "Crier"?  I mean:

1)  Complaining to the state governor because his feelings were hurt, and

2)  Complaining to the UI President because a UI website referred to him
unfavorably,

should more than qualify him as the winner of whiner wieners.

Oh . . . We're not talking about that kind of crier.

Never mind.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy