[Vision2020] Re: Community Review Board

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 11:12:21 PST 2005

This question is best answered by Nathan Alford or other representative of the Daily News, but since you asked me, here's my response...
As I understand it, the Town Criers (local editorial writers) were selected by the DN editorial board (the DN editors).  The Community Review Board is a group of local people who meet every couple of months to offer advice to editors (and did not select the Town Criers).  Members of the Community Review Board are also selected by DN editors.
In a few months new Town Criers will be selected, and also new Community Review Board members....
BL