[Vision2020] Community Review Board

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 17:02:59 PST 2005

Could anyone tell me how "Town Criers" are selected?  I understand  that
there is a Community Review Board that selects the writers.  If that  is the case,
who is on the Community Review Board, and who selects them?   Thanks for any
information you can provide me on this topic.
Rose Huskey

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan