[Vision2020] Re: Fiat Lux

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 5 18:33:58 PST 2005

I agree with you 100%, Mr. Meyer.

I do not support those that make anonymous accusations or allegations.  I
personally find their lack of maturity and accountability to be an insult to
those of us who are actively involved in mature debates.

As I have told a couple of you privately (as my comments are directed to
both sides), my knife is not single-edged.  It cuts both ways.

Enough said.

Take care, Moscow.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy