[Vision2020] Re: Fiat Lux

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 11:17:01 PST 2005

J-
V2020 does have an agreed policy that subscribers should subscribe/post
under their real names.
However, V2020 is a non-moderated list, so nobody screens, rejects, or
changes posts.
Thus, there is no enforcement of that or any rule.
That is both the strength and the incredible weakness of this list.
I encourage you to continue to share in this dialog.
BL