[Vision2020] NSA zoning permit

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:38:29 PST 2005

Not to smash Mr. Curley or anything. Or to even say he is wrong. But don't
you guys think he would be a little bit biased in his views considering that
he is representing people in a case regarding the issue? I mean, would he
even be a good lawyer if he was to bring up all the good legal points
against his clients? So using him as a "Legal Source" to prove your point
that Wilson is in the wrong is like using Dickison (the NSA Lawyer) as a
source to prove he isn't wrong. Don't we want an unbiased point of view to
get to the truth? Just some food for thought to those of you out of the get
Wilson and his little dog too.

DJA