[Vision2020] NSA zoning permit

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Feb 1 21:06:50 PST 2005

I have known so many people who confused an occupancy permit with an actual
permit from the city or county for zone or other requirements. The
complication isn't usually found out until they try to sell. I'd like to
know why the city didn't let them know they weren't in compliance with the
regulations a long time ago? Short handed? Didn't care that much?