[Vision2020] Keep Heterosexuality In the Closet

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 2 15:25:19 PST 2005

>From today's (February 2, 2005) Spokesman Review's Letters Section

Keep heterosexuality in the closet

I am getting sick and tired of people trying to push their heterosexual
agenda down my throat every minute of the day! I cannot read a book, go to
the theater or watch television without seeing heterosexual themes. People
must not be aware that seeing heterosexuality will make children want to
become heterosexuals, leading to the corruption of our country!

I have nothing against heterosexuals; I think they should be able to do
whatever they want, as long as it's done inside their homes where I don't
have to look at it!

I am a moral citizen of this country, and I will not stand by and do nothing
while the straights take over our society. Who is with me?

Stefanie E. Tietge
Spokane
Spokane, WA

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "I'm straight, but not narrow" Hansen