[Vision2020] A Plaintive Plea

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 1 15:50:45 PST 2005

"Excrementitiously mephitic"????

Joan?  Carl?  Ron?  Saundra?  Rose?

Multiple syllables and no pictures.  Help.

I knew I should have acquired a liberal arts minor when I had a chance.

Tom

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____