[Vision2020] Movie rental recommendation

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:02:23 PST 2005

Tom asks:

"OK, Joan.  Who wins the pot?"

Well, this is tricky as I was only making book on Sunil's wife subjecting him to a round of fisticuffs over that Jennifer Aniston crack.  However, regarding the Carl Westberg, Jr. versus Bob Dickow Pay-Per-View, I think Carl underestimates his potential audience.  Since all of this began with a movie review, let me just point out that Marlon Brando was no spring chicken when he made "Last Tango in Paris," and it's my understanding that the box office on that was quite good.

Not that I think Carl or Bob should give Maria Schneider a call or anything, but with very little financial incentive and a couple of willing stars, I'd be willing rent a video camera and make a little Moscow Indie film  We could call "Last Mango at Otto's."  What do you think?

Nah, me neither.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment   Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com