[Vision2020] Making the Financial Best of the New Year

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 31 08:46:05 PST 2005

I seriously believe that you are on to something, Melynda.

Another potential budget-saving venture would be for the University of Idaho
to purchase The Beach and relocate its Liberal Arts Department.  The Liberal
Arts department could then reserve Friendship Square every May 1st for their
own interpretive rendition of "The Last Temptation of Christ".

I hear "The Last Temptation of Christ" plays better than "Sweet Home
Alabama", what with "Sweet Home Alabama" memorializing then-Governor George
Wallace:

"Sweet home Alabama
Oh sweet home baby
Where the skies are so blue
And the governor's true
Sweet Home Alabama"

How about it, Moscow?  You with me?

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)