[Vision2020] Yeah!!!

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 16:45:54 PST 2005

I think you just keep trying to convert the already
converted.  It happened to a friend of mine.  His wife
wanted him to become a Christian and so he converted
from atheism and he let everyone know that he was a
Christian.  Apparently it wasn't good enough because
his wife kept harping on him.  His point was that he
became a Christian and he didn't see the need to
become one over and over again.  To my knowledge he
never recanted his Christianity.  He just didn't want
to discuss the issue anymore.

-Scott