[Vision2020] Yeah!!!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:47:26 PST 2005

On 12/21/05, Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think you just keep trying to convert the already
> converted.  It happened to a friend of mine.  His wife
> wanted him to become a Christian and so he converted
> from atheism and he let everyone know that he was a
> Christian.

I would think that if your friend converted because "his wife wanted
him to" that he possibly missed the point, which is maybe why she kept
harping on him.  Sort of a catch-22 situation.  She wants him to
convert, but at the same time needs to convey "don't do it just for
me, only do it if it is real."