[Vision2020] Yeah!!!

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Dec 21 15:23:37 PST 2005

James,

No!  Heaven forbid.  If the infidels were converted, what would happen to
our local war?  They are the enemy, James.  Bad, stinky people.  That's the
way it is supposed to be; otherwise, who would we insult?  I mean, look at
what Jesus was left with; he hung out with all the stinky people, so all he
had left to attack were arrogant religious leaders.  That wouldn't be any
fun; it would even be a bit dangerous. So many people concluded that Jesus
was a stinky person himself too.  Let's keep things the way they are.  It's
a culture war story we are still hoping World Magazine will pick up.

Michael Metzler

I never realized you guys were Christians. Congratulations...When did you
convert?

James Reynolds

USDA-ARS-ADRU

3003 ADBF, WSU