[Vision2020] Doug's downtown cathedral? (was NSA Zoning Trouble)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 19 17:18:21 PST 2005

Ma'am, trust me, I wouldn't dream of trying to teach you to suck anything. I think that Michael is right  about  your not wanting to drive CC into Montana. I think a better guess would be in the dead opposite direction and about 500 miles but I suppose that I could be wrong As to the council and their need for your suggestion, I don't believe it's up to them to say: No you can't have a school, But Ms. Opyr has a great idea. How about a nice Italian restaurant? A strait up yea or nay will be more in keeping with their mission.

G.Crabtree----- Original Message -----