[Vision2020] Logical vs. physical impossibilities

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Mon Dec 19 14:56:19 PST 2005

Hi Michael,

Glad to have you back.  Your brief absence almost made me think that you
had left us to play in your own sandbox at PoohThink.

I beg to differ with you on the logic of the Incarnation.  The proposition
that God became human and remained fully God and fully human is a logically
impossibility parallel to the illogic of a round square.  I've laid out all
my problems in my chapter "The Myth of God Incarnate" at
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/gre3.htm.

I challenge you to respond to my arguments, but don't forget you also
promised to address my arguments on God and evil.

Merry Christmas,

Nick Gier