[Vision2020] Shame on us all

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 19:41:25 PST 2005

G Crabtree ended up with a heading that was not exactly fair to him.  The
level of anger on the list had reached a bursting point and he got both
barrels of it.

Some may not have noticed, but he is not with the CC or affliated with
Anselm House or anything other than a man on the street, a citizen of Moscow
with his very own opinion.

The rules here are supposed to be that we ID ouselves, keep to two or three
posts maximum a day and keep it civil.  Thats been pretty well in the trash
heap lately.  I am not sure it serves any politcal opinion for us all to be
at each others throats this badly.

So perhaps a round of appologies to G Crabtree would be a good idea, to
clear the air and start acting like community members once again.

Phil Nisbet