[Vision2020] NSA/Verizon/Zoning Trouble Timeline (was:Whostartedit? Who care

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 13:18:39 PST 2005

Reverend Keely,

  "I would ask you to show me where I have ever spread rumors about Peg Hamlett.  I have not."
  http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-November/021772.html

  Do you deliberately not tell the truth so much of the time, or do you  view the world with a lens that just warps reality to fit what you want  to see. Perhaps you should consider running for higher office.

  _DJA

  http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-November/021772.html

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
Normally I try to ignore you, Donovan, but I would ask you to show me where
I have ever spread rumors about Peg Hamlett.  I have not.

I'm trying to be less angry with you and more understanding, but it's
getting harder.

keely