[Vision2020] truth or rumor?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 16:20:06 PST 2005

Visionaires,

I was downtown and someone -- not his real name, or hers -- told me that NSA
kids had received a flier stating that they ought to write Doug Wilson's
name in for mayor tomorrow.   Has anyone else heard this or seen a copy?
That would certainly be interesting.

I wonder if, given the support at the Kirk for Peg Hamlett's candidacy for
mayor, it won't be long before women will be allowed to serve on the Logos
board.  I mean, if a country that allows its women to defend it is a country
not worth defending, as Doug Wilson says, it's hard to see how a
municipality lead by one would be acceptable.  But that was then -- maybe
the Christ Church/NSA support for Peg is evidence of a real change in Kirk
thought re: egalitarianism and gender roles.

I mean, that would have to be it, right?

Right?

????

Either way, these are indeed interesting times.

keely