[Vision2020] NSA/Verizon/Zoning Trouble Timeline (was: Whostartedit? Wh...

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 17 14:23:27 PST 2005

Perhaps it's just me but since when does referring to someone as biased
qualify as an "ugly and hateful" personal attack? I will freely admit that I
am biased with regard to certain matters and I suspect everyone else is as
well. Would you care to school me as to where the truth stopped and the
attack started?

Waiting patiently,
G. Crabtree