[Vision2020] NSA/Verizon/Zoning Trouble Timeline (was: Whostartedit? Wh...

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 17 15:34:39 PST 2005

Hi G. Crabtree,

It seems an odd salutation -- are you a Mr., a Ms., a Mrs., or a Miss?  I
can understand some folks not necessarily wanting to use a first name in a
public forum, but I'd appreciate a little more information so my salutation
can be more appropriate.

Since I'm feeling a bit ornery, I'll start our by answering your question
thusly:
"Just because you pose a question does not entitle you to an answer, and
with the level of spin you put on your question . . . "

OK -- just joking by quoting your own words back to you  ;-)

To answer your question, though, it wasn't the inaccurate "biased" crack but
rather the also incorrect and insulting, "Not that the facts really matter
to you . . ." opening I found particularly insulting, especially from
Donovan.  While we don't always agree, I'd though we'd had enough
interactions for Donovan to know me better than that.  Guess I was wrong . .
. it's not the first time, and it undoubtedly won't be the last, either.

Does that help you to understand?

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****