[Vision2020] attacking our neighbors

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 16 11:30:37 PST 2005

I'm sorry you're leaving, Kathy, because it sounds like you have some
insight to offer.  I would say, though, that many of us have been provoked
and taunted on Vision, and most of us try to not fly off the handle and spew
verbal vomit toward others.  I wish that I had responded better than I have
in some cases; other times I wonder if I've been too mild.  We all struggle
with that balance.

And I think most of us would agree that "douchebag" doesn't demonstrate a
whole lot of that.

keely