[Vision2020] attacking our neighbors

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 16:31:58 PST 2005

Kathy and all,

I have thought the same things for the 3 weeks that I have been on. It seems
to me that if someone doesn't agree with the other, then they use sarcasim
and name calling. Heck not all will agree with each other but come on. There
are some very good thoughts on this site, however I think its more of a soap
opera. Good ratings by the way.

I myself can handle the names that you want to throw at a independent
concervative, however, lets focas on the views.