[Vision2020] Re: business parking

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 15 12:41:03 PST 2005

Today 12/15/05 10:40 A.M. 39 available spaces not counting handicapped or
spaces lost to snow 12:22 P.M. 12 spaces not counting the two available on
fourth st. As you probably know I am downtown extremely often in the course
of my job and have something of a feel for the parking situation. Parking
can be tight, but not appreciably worse now then 4-5 years ago. Pre N.S.A.

GC