[Vision2020] Moscow's HIV alert

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 9 13:22:35 PST 2005

 This is very serious!

Since Kenay is from Africa, did he bring the disease with him? Many years
ago? I understand 1 out of three in Africa now have aids.

Does anyone know if he was in the practice of using condoms? Or not?

Does anyone know what his bail is? I would hope extremely high.

The Daily News is printing their article really big for us so we can post it
at our front door. I suggest any other establishments out there that Kenay
frequented, do the same.

Shelley Roderick
 CJ's