[Vision2020] Making the switch to a local ISP

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Wed Dec 7 16:33:57 PST 2005

Welcome aboard Joan.  Thanks for your support.

On the high speed wireless service, just give us some time.  We've expanded
it to 18 communities throughout the region now - even Bovill - and are
working to make it available to more and more areas throughout the vast
spaces in our county and others - especially for those that have no other
option for broadband.

Sincerely,

Mike Hall

Area Sales Manager