[Vision2020] Using scripture on public forums

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 11:10:51 PST 2005

Scott Wrote:

To expand on the snip of this thread, some of the most unethical people are
also the most self-proclaimed religious.

Indeed, this is one of the themes of the great book I am currently reading.
And I'd recommend it highly to Vision 2020; it is written to (to a degree)
both religious and non religious alike.  And it covers many of the heated
issues we have discussed here.  'A Generous Orthodoxy' by Brian McLaren.

thanks,

Michael Metzler