[Vision2020] A Woman's World (Humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 09:21:21 PST 2005

As the airliner pushed back from the gate, the flight
attendant gave the passengers the usual information
regarding seat belts, etc. Finally, she said, "Now sit
back and enjoy your trip while your captain,Judith
Campbell, and crew take you safely to your
destination."

Ed sitting in the eighth row thought to himself, "Did
I hear her right? Is the captain a woman?"

When the attendants came by with the drink cart, he
said, "Did I understand you right?  the captain is a
woman?"

Yes," said the attendant, "In fact, this entire crew
is female.

"My God," said Ed, "I'd better have two scotch and
sodas. I don't know what to think of all those women
up there in the cockpit.

"That's another thing sir," said the attendant, "We no
longer call it the cockpit. Now it's the box office!

Take care, Moscow.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

- Unknown