[Vision2020] Using scripture on public forums

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 01:36:25 PST 2005

Yes, and on the topic of heated discussions and this
book, there are a lot of fascinating comments being
posted presently on Wilson's Blog under the headings
of Postmodernism.

My 2 cents:  You should declare victory once Doug
Wilson has nothing left in his arsenal other than a
comment that you have very poor blog-manners.

-Scott