[Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 06:39:23 PST 2005

Ms. Kraut -

My military service is common knowledge on V2020.  The fact that I am
disably retired from the Army is also common knowledge on V2020.  These have
been discussed on the V2020 listserve countless times.

For you to hide behind "I didn't know" and "I was simply asking a question"
is lacking any semblance of maturity and/or responsibility.

And then you go on to ignorantly claim:

" . . . it is irrational of you to be hurt by someone that does not know
anything about you . . . "

This goes beyond any rationality at all.  Judging by your statement, it is
acceptable to make claims against somebody that you have no knowledge.  Is
this your measure of responsibility?

The truth, Ms. Kraut, is that you are NOT a new member to V2020.  You have
been with V2020 at least since Arnold made jokes of my military service
(Remember that discussion concerning Fort Irwin, Arnold?).  You have been
with V2020 at least since January 2005 when we 49-percenters held a rally at
Friendship Square and were called unpatriotic by some political figure (I
forget his name) right her on V2020.  That led to me discussing my military
service and reflecting on my disability again for the umpteenth time.

So, Ms. Kraut, don't hide behind any rocks that simply do not exist, ok?

Enough said.

Take care, Moscow.

PS - You can take back your "Thank you for serving" comment.  Like many of
your other comments, it lacks honesty.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.