[Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 2 22:22:23 PST 2005

You have been so active in the 'hate Bush' at all cost that I just wanted to
know. I actually asked a straight forward question as I have no idea who you
are...just as you do not know much about me. Therefore, it is irrational of
you to be hurt by someone that does not know anything about you except for
what you or I have shared on this site. And I am fairly new so do not know
anything that was written before I joined.
Thank you for serving
PK