[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson: wrong on the bible?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 2 12:14:53 PST 2005

As Joan once stated, in her alter persona "Auntie E":

(I'm paraphrasing)

"A backwards Doug without u is 'God'"

So, perhaps His Whineyness is reflecting on his (or is it "His") alter
persona when he (or is it "He") states:

" . . . people will be judged by Jesus . . . "

Take care, Moscow.

" . . . wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)

  _____