[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson: wrong on the bible?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:25:05 PST 2005

As usual, Dougie boy has things wrong; the Bible, in Revelation, John, Luke
and Isaiah, specifically states that God will be the judge and will be
holding the Book of our lives.  Jesus is the means we have to come to God
for our salvation, glorification, justification and sanctification.  (Sorry,
Doug - you're not mentioned in that at all.)  It is because of Him we have
the ability to be saved as He took our sins for us.

You know, another way to look at "Doug" is that he is a "DOG" without the
"u".

J  ;)