[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson: wrong on the bible?

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 11:32:42 PST 2005

In this blog entry, Douglas Wilson claims people will be judged by Jesus:
  http://dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1669

  However, in the bible, Jesus says he will NOT judge people:

  John 12:47
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2012:47;&version=9;
  "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world."

  John 8:15
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208:15;&version=9;
  "Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man."

  Also, given that "the Father" = "the Son":
  John 5:22
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%205:22;&version=9;
  "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son"

 Yahoo! Personals