[Vision2020] Ding, Dong, Da DA da da, rings Joan's bell

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Wed Aug 31 08:25:45 PDT 2005

Rose Huskey's boarder, Joan Opyr recently gave me a 'whoopen' on Blind2020
but I missed seeing her any where in sight when I made my comments to Mrs.
Huskey. My words were, “I’m sorry you feel that way and that my words were
offending, I don’t mean to be harsh” this is a far cry from ‘I’m sorry I
offended your feelings”. As to the ‘wrath of Rose’ I musta’ missed
something. She had a hard time looking me in the eyes and standing still.

Joan’s quips about whipped cur and tigers did remind me of a book I once
read. It reminded me of 'Little Black Sambo' not to be confused with
Sambo's Restaurant that had great tiger ge and griddle cakes. Aunte Jamima
Move Over!

I still don’t get the reference to ‘Sylvester and Tweedy-Bird”.....

lemeno,
Doug!