[Vision2020] A Little Mid-Week Humor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 31 05:57:17 PDT 2005

Ladies Bumper Stickers -

So Many Men, So Few Who Can Afford Me.

God Made Us Sisters, Prozac Made Us Friends.

My Mother Is A Travel Agent For Guilt Trips.

Princess, Having Had Sufficient Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

Coffee, Chocolate, Men ... Some Things Are Just Better Rich.

Don't Treat Me Any Differently Than You Would The Queen

Warning: I Have An Attitude And I Know How To Use It.

Of Course I Don't Look Busy...I Did It Right The First Time.

Do Not Start With Me. You Will Not Win.

Sorry If I Looked Interested. I'm Not.

If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen.

Take care.

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"