[Vision2020] Ding, Dong, Da DA da da, rings Joan's bell

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 31 13:48:13 PDT 2005

Boy, if I were a Christian whose church was accused of racist behavior, and
whose affiliation with racist organizations was roundly condemned, I'm not
sure I would really chuckle about "Little Black Sambo" and Aunt Jemima.
Because if I did, people would begin to think that maybe I was a racist, and
I wouldn't want that.

But since I'm not a member of a church like that, and since I abhor racism,
I must not get it.  Still, I'm beginning to wonder if this smirking little
in-joke goes right over my head precisely because my heart manages to still
be grieved when professing believers make utter asses of themselves.  It
appears that a trio of Dougs and a Dale will give me plenty of opportunity
to test that theory ...

keely emerine mix