[Vision2020] Change

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:56:02 PDT 2005

The Bible, before and since Jesus' resurrection, does NOT dictate by name(s)
who has/is/will be in heaven and it is wrong for you to presume that you
know someone has not/is not/will not be there based on your faith.

Everyone must be allowed to follow their heart and make their own
decision(s) based on their level of faith and understanding.

You saying that this person or that person will not make it to heaven is
presuming too much on your part and THAT is not allowed by God.  NO one
appointed you judge over Him or His people.

We are commanded to do what we believe is best by what we have been shown -
your show of "truth" may/is probably different than what someone else's is
and YOU have no right to say that any person is wrong or that YOUR "truth"
is the only "truth".  If you live by the faith you have been shown, I mean
REALLY live by it, you would be forgiving, prayerful, humble, hard working
and faithful to what you believe God to be all about - you MUST allow others
to do the same; otherwise, it is YOUR faith they are forced to live by, not
theirs.  Sorta like putting on paint and saying "I have changed" - that is
not true - you have just taken on the appearance of something else for the
sake of looking different, not because you believe it to be the correct
thing to do.

J  ;)