[Vision2020] Questions Lack Specifics...

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 18:40:59 PDT 2005

Phil et. al.

I think we already have a rather focused discussion of two important
questions, more focused in fact than the two questions you are suggesting we discuss.
Of course the two questions we have already addressed involve issues that
overlap, but there is no way to discuss political/military/foreign policy issues
without reference to major economic and resource issues.  I trust you are not
going to suggest that we can rule out a struggle over economics and resources
as a cause for a foreign policy advocating war in human history?

The two questions we have addressed are:

Is Exxon/Mobil (and Chevron/Texaco) and the USA a loser in the current global
oil economy with the spike in crude oil prices, compared to Aramco and Pemex?

This question has been discussed under the subject heading "Petroleum
Intelligence Weekly: Pemex Below Exxon & Chevron,... "    See my post today
addressing this question in some detail.

This question started because you made this statement I found questionable: