[Vision2020] Wayne has a question or 15!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 21:44:27 PDT 2005

To those able to read and comprehend:

Doug Farris offers another sterling example of Christ Church Cult abysmal ignorance and arrogance.

I offered a set of questions upon whose answers there is no agreement among many sincere and/or scholarly Christians (this group may not contain the hierarchy of the cult).

The point was:  If there is an all-powerful, all-knowing, perfectly good god, why are his alleged "word" not clearly agreed upon by his followers?  Since followers of this alleged god and his alleged "word" do not agree on its meaning, interpretation, and/or message of his "word" and worst yet are among those who have caused a great deal of human suffering, etc. through the ages in the name of this alleged god and its alleged "word", the most logical alternatives to this irrational belief are:

1.    There is no such god as described;
2.    If there is a real god, it is a sadistic monster or totally indifferent to the human condition.

Clearly, if there was an all-powerful. all-knowing god, perfectly good god, it would be capable of timely delivering for every generation clear, unequivocal, unmistakable, unmisinterpretable instructions about how to behave and thus how to "earn" eternal bliss.

Clearly, such has not happened.  (Farris, please look up modus tollens.)  Therefore, can you say "Fairy Tale"?

Instead of responding to this problem, Farris densely and arrogantly adds his version of the answers to the questions to that of millions of other differing answers and reasons given.

That Farris, his cult peers, and its flimflaming master, Parson Douglas Wilson, are either unable to see the problem above or unable to public acknowledge it once again demonstrates their ignorance, arrogance, and mental health status -- We're the only ones (out of billions) who own the truth!

To those amused or astounded by the following exchange:

W:    Is heaven a temporal/spatial realm?
F:     I’m not sure, I have never been there. I have entered into the heavenlies every Lord’s Day.

I refer you both religious scholars and scientists who discuss why certain people's faith are like a narcotic addiction.  Also, notice the use of the word "there" in Farris's response in context.  Curious.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com