[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 15:09:23 PDT 2005

Realizing that No Clue is struggling with basic comprehension, let me state
here and now what most of you can easily understand from my posting below.

It was PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH who was dishonoring the memory of a soldier who
gave his "final full measure" by using the photo opportunity for a personal,
political agenda.

It was mere coincidence that the article was posted on the NSA website.

Perhaps No Clue is applying his sense of deception.

But, as I read on the WorldViews weblog,:

"Any one who believes in a well thought out deception has no moral
foundation."

Isn't that right, No Clue?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"