[Vision2020] A minor question for Mr Hansen

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:15:32 PDT 2005

Tom

What with your quote end piece?

"Tom Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I can testify to the fact that although Phil is a Republican, he is a
decent man, and fun to have a beer with."

- Donovan J Arnold (July 11, 2005) "

Are you by chance trying to infer that either I am not a decent man, or that
being a Republican means that somebody can not be a decent man or is it you
have a problem with my being a decent person to Donovan?  Or is it you feel
that no self respecting person of the Democratic strip would have beer with
a member of the GOP?

Cause Tom, I also had beers with Carl this week.  Chris Storhok and I have
tilted a glass or two.  I have even had a few beer with Mark Solomon.  If
you want I can put together a nice little set of testimonials from other
area Democrats.  I think that most of us believe that being at each others
throats 24-7 is not exactly the best plan for either community or for comity
in political life.

Phil Nisbet