[Vision2020] Mr. Fox 'sTalk'in down to God

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 23:47:20 PDT 2005

"Is his alleged god so disabled, inept, and illiterate
that his alleged words needs 'sidebars'?" Wayne Fox

No Wayne. He put the sidebars there because you are so
inept and illiterate and could not figure out that He
supports people coming together in prayer.

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I would not go around calling God disabled, inept,
and illiterate.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-August/019721.html

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2004-October/012180.html

> > So there  :-)
> >
> > Since Donovan is h*ll-bent & determined to have
> the last word on
> > EVERYTHING,
> > I have little doubt he'll respond yet again.  But,
> I'm finished with his
> > revisionism on this topic:  V2020 readers are
> quite capable of reading
> > what
> > he's written and making up their own minds.
> >

> > Saundra Lund
> > Moscow, ID
> >
> > The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
> is for good people to do
> > nothing.
> > Edmund Burke
> >
> > ***** Original material contained herein is
> Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
> > Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
> outside the Vision 2020 forum
> > without the express written permission of the
> author.*****

=== message truncated ===