[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold's Revisionism (was RE: Bad newsreporting)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 25 12:28:51 PDT 2005

Saundra,

If Donovan had any credibility left, he lost it by arguing about literal
scriptural interpretation by referring to a "sidebar" in his bible.

Holy Jesus!

Is his alleged god so disabled, inept, and illiterate that his alleged words
needs "sidebars"?  If I were a Christian, I would view such a comment as the
ultimate insult.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com