[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Aug 25 09:46:33 PDT 2005

For you to still be quoting this story as proof of Bush and his problems
only shows how much you do not learn watching CNN. Someone else made the
decision to put up the sign. I was for the guys on the ship had nothing to
do with Bush. If we truly want to 'support our troops' than we can be happy
that they trained, worked hard and 'accomplished their mission. It is
actually very simple Donovan and not worthy of continually blaming Bush for
things others do. The person who did make the sign has already said it was
bad timing on his part and he wishes he hadn't done it...BUT, it had nothing
to do with Bush. Read other things once in awhile and you won't embarrass
yourself going back to big media stories that have been already proven
wrong.