[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 00:15:47 PDT 2005

Ms. Kraut,

Your wrote:

"Someone else made the decision to put up the sign. I
was for the guys on the ship had nothing to do with
Bush."

Pat, it was not four crewmen that went to Kinko's and
ordered a giant sign that said "Mission Accomplished"
and just hung it behind Bush perfectly so it would
show behind his shoulder as he gave a speech. It was
in fact planned, as every little detail is during
presidential media events. I am sure Bush did not
decide on the color, but he hired the team that did,
and he is responsible for their decisions. Bush
certainly knew that sign was going to be there and
where he was to go and what to do before "the Eagle
had landed".

Bush never takes responsibility for anything that he
does or anything that goes wrong even when it was
almost 100% in his control, like the military. That
makes him a bad leader.

I do not blame the President for some things. But
generally poor leadership hurts a country and the
confidence of the country.

I am with you 100% in supporting our troops and
bringing them home.

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===