[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 21:53:26 PDT 2005

"No, I do not understand someone so dishonoring their
child by using it for their personal agenda."--Ms.
Kraut

Pat, you mean like Bush did with the entire military
when he flew in on a US carrier with a big sign behind
him that said, "Mission Accomplished"?

It would seem to me that Bush used the death of more
sons for a personal agenda than this woman has.

Bush has piled his crap so high and for so long it is
now toppling over and crushing him.

Donovan J Arnold

--- Pat Kraut <pkpkrautomoscowom> wrote:

> No, I do not understand someone so dishonoring their
> child by using it for their personal agenda. These
> question have been answered by many and Bush is
> sticking his ground against all the stupidity in the
> so called 'Peace' movement. Her son volunteered...no
> one made him go! She does not want to talk to
> Bush...she wants to rave at him with the same agenda
> that Move On.org has. It apparently is fine with her
> if people are being killed by a monster and his sons
> with no hope of justice. To me that is not any type
> of Peace.

2005 12:04 PM
>   To: vision2020 at momoscowom
>   Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Bad news reporting
>

>   Just like when they acted as if Bush, Cheney,
> RuRumsfeldPowell, and Rice among others were telling
> us the truth about the reasons and progress of the
> war.
>
>   susunil>

>     From:  "Pat Kraut" <pkpkrautomoscowom>
>     To:  "vision2020" <vision2020 at momoscowom>
>     Subject:  [Vision2020] Bad news reporting
>     Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:06:40 -0700
>     >The news programs are all calling Cindy
ShSheehan> a 'Gold Star' mother as