[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 24 21:25:25 PDT 2005

No, I do not understand someone so dishonoring their child by using it for their personal agenda. These question have been answered by many and Bush is sticking his ground against all the stupidity in the so called 'Peace' movement. Her son volunteered...no one made him go! She does not want to talk to Bush...she wants to rave at him with the same agenda that Move On.org has. It apparently is fine with her if people are being killed by a monster and his sons with no hope of justice. To me that is not any type of Peace.